B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Fortia - The Great Forest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Fortia - The Great Forest

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fortia - The Great Forest Empty Fortia - The Great Forest

Post by Amber Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Fortia - The Great Forest 15103910
Image (C)  Jyrki Salmi

This forest seems gloomy, but it is the fog from the closest sea waters under the ground that brings the cover to this woodland. It is a good place to lurk when you are hunting, is is also closer to the packs den. Prey is quite plentiful here. Travel light, for anything could be lurking at your backside.
Amber
Amber

Vale Petals : 66

Back to top Go down

Fortia - The Great Forest Empty Re: Fortia - The Great Forest

Post by BloodMoon Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:40 am

Bloodmoon moved slowly and silently through the fog. Her pelt stood on end as she moved through the unknown territory. She caught snatches of scent here and there and glimpses as well but she could never tell exactly what it was. Her eyes scanned the area around her slowly and coldly. Pausing she snapped her head behind her as her pelt prickled. Her ears flicked around as she moved in a slow circle ready to spring snarling.

"Show yourself." she demanded to the watching eyes that she could feel as the Neko's red pelt bristled along her back.

Tags: NA
Addressed: Amber (indirectly)
Notes: Joining
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Vale Petals : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Amber stalked in the safety of the trees. She wasn't sure what was lurking around in her territory, but eventually she caught the scent of a wolf she didn't know. Keeping her head held high, Amber saw that the wolf had turned its head in her direction, asking who might have been following them. "Either your a long way from home, or you are foolish enough to even venture here...Alone"She kept her gaze narrowed as she watched the wolf before her, wondering what it might do next.

Short post but eh. Bio was updated!
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:38 pm

A bark of bitter laughter left Bloodmoon. Keeping her spring at the ready she locked eyes briefly with the new fae. Her red pelt lowered slowly as she slowly relaxed after running her cold eyes over the other wolf.

"A bit hard to be far from home when your abandoned at 6 moons, now isn't it?" she asked with ice in her tone underlining the bitterness.

Moon could see she was in worse condition to this other wolf and knew even though she was a great fighter she would come out worse.

"Names Bloodmoon." she barked blinking her amber eyes.

Addressed: Amber
Notes: Memories and bitterness will always be there
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 am

Amber snarled at the female when she replied with a statement that didn't quite make sense to her. She chuckled and faced the female with daring eyes. "You are quite the strong one aren't you."She noted the females current condition."The name is Amber. I am the Dominant of Thane."She cocked her head, curiosity covering her annoyance over the females attempt to flatter her."What happened to you?"It wasn't harsh, more like concern.

Sorry, I had to gather muse^^
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Bloodmoon shifted so she was sitting down facing Amber and a bitter smile spread over her muzzle.

"My loving family decided that I, the runt of my litter, was not worth keeping once I was 6 moons old. They left at night when it was raining leaving me behind." she told the fae, "Ever since I have been a loner finding scraps to survive while I taught myself to fight and hunt. Although I'm not a great hunter but I kept myself alive for the past 30 moons, but even then it's been a struggle todo so."

~Addresssed: Amber~Mentioned: Amber~Notes: All good~
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Amber nodded to Bloodmoons' reply. She didn't feel sorry for the youngster as much as she thought she did, but she understood the females words."I see. What brings you so far from lands you to lands unknown to you?" She asked curiously. Amber knew she could use more wolves in her pack. She wondered if this female might be interested...

Finally found the time to post. My activity shall rise from here on out Smile
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:01 pm

((Yay your back))

Blood shrugged not really knowing why she had wonder so far from where she was left.

"I don't know really. she replied, "But I have been drifting for years never really in one area for long. I guess looking for a pack."

The young fae sighed softly at the memories of being chased away from other packs and a soft snarl left her body. Her amber eyes raised up from the forest floor where they had fallen and looked at Amber coldly. However hidden behind the ice was a small silver of hope that this fae wouldn't turn her away.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Amber sat on her haunches and returned Bloods cold stare with one of her own, her lips curling to bare the tips of her fangs."I will be obliged to offer you a place in Thanes." She softened then."If that is what you wish."She knew this female before her would have much to learn, but something told Amber that this pup had more wrong with her than there seemed to be.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Bloodmoon blinked in slight shock. She had a small hope left that she would find a pack and then Amber had offered her one in Thane.

"I would like that. However I have never been in pack after I was left, I don't really know what to do or how to act." she told Amber with bitterness in her tone after accepting her offer.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Arbor slinked around the trunks of the tree's in order to maintain a level of security. He wandered around the foreign territory. He had barely made it through the portal. He didn't have any family left to worry about. He had never felt so alone until he caught the sound and scent of distant wolves. He quickened his pace.
Arbor
Arbor

Vale Petals : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:49 pm

A breeze swept the scent of a new wolf. The red Neko growled as she moved towards it. It wasn't long before she came across a black wolf.

"What are you doing on Thane territory?" she snarled with her voice covered in ice.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Arbor watched the female for a second. What in the world was Thane? he thought. It could be a pack, and she's a member. He could defend himself if he needed. Gathering courage, he asked, "Is Thane your pack or something? And what's your name? I'll need that before I can answer any questions." he retorted and sat, confident, waiting for an answer.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Bloodmoon bared her ivory fangs at the brute as her eyes narrowed.

"Thane is the pack I belong to and my name is none of your concern right now stranger." She snapped back taking a step forward and her red pelt bristled.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:12 pm

He smirked. She obviously didn't trust him enough to give him her name. "Alright, calm down. Now tell me what I can do to make you trust me enough to avoid fighting, if its at all possible. I don't really feel like fighting the first wolf I find in this place." he snapped. This was not how he imagined things to go. He stood, shaking out his fur.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 pm

"Tell me why you have come here? That will let me decide if I should take you to the misko of thane. Or if I should drive you away." Bloodmoon told the black brute before her.

She didn't think he was a problem but her past made her wary of all. She knew she could trust Amber somewhat as she had offered her a pack, a home and a purpose but this new wolf she had no reason to trust yet and while she was not likely to attack she wasn't just going to let him walk in.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Arbor sighed, there was no point in arguing with her. He searched his mind for a reason to be here, 'Guess I just wanted to find company for the road.' he thought, 'yeah that sounds pretty good.' He opened his mouth to speak but different words came out, "Isn't obvious? I came to find others in hope of food, and a place to call home." he said looking bewildered. To distract himself he looked around the gloomy forest. His shoulders sagged, when was the last time he saw a wolf? Or even talked to one? He picked himself up again, best not show her any signs of weakness.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Bloodmoon blinked her amber eyes. She took another step forward letting her pelt flatten. She tilted her head as she gazed at the black wolf with cold eyes. Seeing no lies in his words she nodded. Turning lightly on her paws she headed back towards Amber gliding over the forest floor.

"Come stranger I see no issue in taking you to Amber." she called out over her shoulder without ice even if her tone was still cold.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:52 pm

She was hard to please it seemed like. But he followed her all the same his brain working furiously to figure out how to gain her trust and befriend her. "So Amber is the Misko of thane? That's nice. Why are you here?" He asked trying to keep it from going silent once more. He had been silent for too long.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Bloodmoon paused when the brute spoke and started walking again when he caught up.

"Yes Amber is Misko and I am a Neko. It's what we call a warrior which is why I am here." she replied in the same tone that she had spoken in just before.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:21 am

"Why do you always sound mad?" he asked. He had many questions about this land and her. He wanted to know what had happened before that had made her this way. He looked around with a new curiosity at the land. What had made it this way?
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 am

"Mad? Not mad just abandoned and left for dead. I know nothing but pain and anger and general coldness and ice. I don't trust easily and you have done nothing for me to even think of it." Moon snarled bitterly.

Her amber eyes showed briefly the pain and loss she felt from being left by her family. She quickly looked down at the ground as she took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh effort shaking out her red pelt and let ice over her eyes again because she had already said to much to this wolf.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 am

He watched her for a second then quickly shifted his gaze, he had touched a sore spot. 'lighten the mood. I have to lighten the mood.' he thought quickly. "So, is there any more packs besides Thane?" he asked. shifting his gaze back to her.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 am

Blood nodded when he asked if there were another packs around here.

"Our sister packs roam around here. Sif and Finnic. The head Misko runs Finnic." she replied keeping her eyes forward.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:15 am

He nodded. Sif and Finnic. He'd have to remember that. "Head Misko is also the Misko over Finnic. I'm assuming there is also a Misko over Sif as well." He says as if h was trying to put sense into the madness.
"I am correct?"
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next