B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den

+2
Lunesta
Danny
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den

Post by Bandit Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Bandit stirred slightly and yet he perked his receptors to hear the sudden murmurs in the background. it was the other female, Lunesta, her panikcing hasn't just alerted him but also Felune. Watching as the ashen female took the first step forward to seek comfort, he soon followed behind in wonder about the conversation. As he sat near the entrance, their words were clear and soft as he didn't direct his attention towards her and yet sat back and sighed. 'Lunesta has lost her family and yet unlike myself, I as well left them, rejection was high'. 

Bandit turned his attention and cleared his throat as Felune has remained silent after her speech of words, deciding to whether join with the Sif pack. Sitting up he approached the two and lifted his eyes to focus on the she-wolf, who recently found out about her family not returning anytime soon. "I'm sorry for your loss, dear Lunesta. But here's what you must now remind yourself" the male's voice was soft and generous in tone, showing that he was looking forward for comfort. "You, alone now must take hold of this area, as one of the heirs of your family. A she-wolf with skills and loyalty, strength and wisdom. You have two wolves in-front of you that have stepped through the portal, leaving our own behind". Blinking his dark amber optics, Bandit sat back and looked over at Felune for a moment, in agreement with her decision to strive with. "I, as well would be more than honored to dedicate my time here and abide to your rules and guidance along with others".  A smile slowly crept over his lips to show that he was up for any challenge that may be held in the future as he made sure Felune and Lunesta were in his view.
Bandit
Bandit

Vale Petals : 90

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Lunesta smiled as both wolves accepted her offer into the pack. Seeing now that they all were alone she knew their best chance of survival was to band together. “Felune you seem like you would make a good hario are you up for that?" She says a before turning her gaze to Bandit who had also claimed his place in their pack. “You would make a fine chanter." She says before looking down nervously she now had a pack but no clue how to lead them.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Vale Petals : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Bandit shuffled his fore paws amongst the dirt he stood upon and felt his toes elevate through the grains as he looked down. He started to ponder, knowing that he already was approved of thriving with and allowing himself to be apart of something than his previous attempts with others. Perking his lobes forward he lifted his gaze and heard the ranks given out. Surely he was confused, a chanter? What is such a chanter? He parted his maw, "what is a chanter's role? Does this play somewhere along the lines of hunting? Because despite my size...I do carry strength and stamina.." he chuckled slightly at his remark.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Lunesta laughed at herself these wolves didn't know the terms of vale yet. “Yes, Bandit a chanter is a hunter and a Hario is a spy." She explains with a kind smile on her face her ears perked listening for any sounds that didn't belong in the den.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:49 pm

FELUNE
Felune didn't even have to say anything, as Bandit was doing all of the talking for her. She decided on a moment's notice that she liked him, the both of them actually, and would be hanging around for as long as they would do the speaking.

“Felune you seem like you would make a good Hiaro are you up for that?"

Felune flinched slightly at the odd term, but did not have to ask what it meant. Once again, to Felune's pleasure, Bandit spoke her question. A spy? I could do that... she thought, a shadow of a smile playing at her maw. Now she did speak in her low tones.

"A Hiaro of Sif? T'would be an honor," she nodded, feeling a swell of some odd emotion in her stomach. This was her first pack outside of her birth-pack, and it was an odd but pleasant feeling as she looked at the pair in front of her. She decided with certainty that she would protect the both of them to her best extent, as the three would carry the future of Sif on their shoulders until new members, hopefully, arrived.
Felune
Felune

Vale Petals : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:30 am

The male settled back and smiled upon hearing what the she-wolf mentioned the term of 'chanter'. "A hunter? Thank you for picking that out, I would take hold of that role highly". Bandit was relieved as he felt high and with wit about this idea. Coming here and find a wolf and another and yet he's already speaking to have a rank. It was surely the best decision he has made to embark here to reside and develop establishment as the days go by.

"Your position will come in handy, miss" the masculine spoke towards Felune, seeing how she was given a spy role. "An infiltrator is just who we need, you can blend as easily in dark atmospheres. Cloaking yourself away in the shadows of the foliage" his gaze drifted over to Lunesta and nodded. "You'll be a fine leader, Ness. It's time for you to take the throne". Bandit backed up with a low gesture of his head, "if you'll excuse me, I'll be returning to my position outside of the den. If I am dismissed". He added with a light exhale through his parted maw before inhaling through his nostrils. The area outside seemed to flourish of an sanguine red and yet Bandit wasn't sure what that indicated. But ever since that other leader departed, the perimeter has changed, even the hairs along his spine stood up slightly at the sight of it. Mixed feelings were still amongst him and he looked away and towards the two once more.He only just arrived here and has felt as if he was trusted, despite the fact he was given a rank for them Bandit would risk his life to protect them with brute force. It may have seem silent to him, so he swayed his tail to and fro as his eyes landed on them, before he allowed his tassel to contently stay in a single place.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Lunesta laughed quietly at the males enthusiasm “Thank you Bandit but it is not a throne the only thing I ask is that you respect me and the other pack members other than that I can't force someont to follow me." She says quietly the idea of being a leader still scared her. “And yes if you wish you can leave you really don't need to ask permission next time." She sighed curling up o the corner of her chamber blue eyes open and alert.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Bandit nodded at the females remarks and the part about the throne. His mistake to mention that, but he would treat all of his leaders masculine and feminine of respect and dignity. As he was dismissed without having to ask the next time, he simply guided his attention away, crossing his optics from Lunestas to Felunes and towards the entrance core of the cave. He sighed and padded towards the opening, stepping over the root that was gaped across the ridged, hard surface of the floor. His ears perked as he made his way back to his side and slumped down with a light thud.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:03 pm

FELUNE
Felune listened silently to the conversation, and lazily turned her head as Bandit spoke of her rank. He spoke of dark atmospheres, and a memory of hers was brought forward, her mind drifting off to her old densite on planet Earth. dark, indeed, but comforting. Felune liked the thought.

"Darkness indeed would be an easy thing to pull off,"
she started, raising to her paws in order to find a place to better situate herself for the night, "but with this strange land, who knows how much good it will do me..." At this her eyes drifted out of the den and searched the unfamiliar and odd manner of the landscape. Would she ever get used to it? Lunesta seemed too, so perhaps...

Deciding on a spot just a tad further into the depths of the den than her original position, Felune lay her lithe frame down against the wall. Now she was exhausted, and waited in anticipation for sleep to come.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:32 am

Laying on the hard earth, the brown male peered up at the sky, the atmosphere was surely a place he wouldn't have expected to arrive. A place that had different sounds, smells and padding, how the ground changed was the source of day probably. Bandit sighed and crossed his forepaws, silent and sue he kept watch in the night just in-case any unexpected visitors would come forth to find them. Unlike that other wolf, at least she was more open to announce who she was and yet the direction she took back to her own land.

Leveling down his head, the male gave out a quiet yawn whilst turning his head towards the inner cave, seeing the obsidian female taking rest just a few meters within the safety of the chamber, yet keeping distance. Same with their new leader, she already made herself comfortable in the corner and yet he remained still, returning his gaze towards the exposure. "You're right there, miss. Though perhaps an exploration could be initiated, my eyes haven't seen much of this land to seek out locations" his attention drifted over to Felune, answering her last words patched together.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Try as she might Lunesta couldn't sleep. She walked from the chamber she was in to where the others were. Hearing what they said about exploration she figured she would show them some land in the morning they would start close to home with Kellis Falls then possibly Summer Meadows. She walked to the center of the room Felune and Bandit had lied down in and moved into a comfortable position. Seeing Bandit was awake she walked to him trying not to disturb Feline “Hey, what do you think about a little trek tomorrow?" She whispered to him.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:55 am

FELUNE
Felune's orbs were now mostly covered, her eyelids blanketing them from all of the thing's se could be looking at: the strangers she now called pack-mates, the strange land which she knew held many surprises, the den entrance/exit that could be her escape if her pack members turned out to be serial killers.
Well, the last one was unlikely, but still.

Felune was nearly asleep when Bandit spoke to her, and in response her words slurred together somewhat of a sentence. "Souns' gewd to me..." she drawled, slightly ashamed of how low her guard was and how easy sleep was taking her.
Her ears perked as Lunesta crept pass to whisper to Bandit, but Felune was too far gone to care...
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Seeing the she-wolf drift into slumber, the male turned his attention back towards the habitat that emerged from the dens layout, so that he wouldn't disturb the sleeping female. His lobes perked forward as he surveyed the rubbish ahead of him. The smells were quite different and the silence that lurked, his intentions were clear that he was ready for anything that may spook him. However, before bandit could lower his head, he heard approaching paws, the clicking of ones digits ricocheting off the ground.  Allowing his gaze to remain on the foliage beyond his reach, the voice of Nessa reached his ears as her whisper was clear and yet the image was accurate. "Indeed" his voice was soft as he spoke back, "it's a better decision to explore this domain and not know what lays out there, besides it may be a good feel for Felune to adapt to it as well". Bandit trailed his gaze to Lunesta and nodded as he finished his words with a keen smile. All of them needed to understand their borders, know what resides here other than themselves and note every existence.  "It would allow even myself to have a better advantage, despite my size anyways, how often do you find anything so large and threatening here? Most likely earth may present nocturnal creatures, what about here?". The words trailed off as the male pondered about the time of day, how it miraculously changed here and thus what creatures did loom out and about. Even during the early rise, were they active daily?
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Lunesta watched as the male tried to survey his surroundings his eyes were a beautiful amber color it had been a long time since she had seen that color her family had either green or blue. Her ears perked as he answered "Indeed it's a better decision to explore this domain and not know what lays out there, besides it may be a good feel for Felune to adapt to it as well" he spoke in a soft voice Nessa picked out an accent but she couldn't place it."It would allow even myself to have a better advantage, despite my size anyways, how often do you find anything so large and threatening here? Most likely earth may present nocturnal creatures, what about here?" He wondered aloud Nessa thought about how she should answer she didn't want to scare him. “Yes, there are large creatures called Dovins they are large as a bear and very dangerous, there are also nocturnal creatures called Klef they resemble old world humans but they are much taller and drink the blood of animals here, these creature will not attack unless you are hostile to them. There is one major prey source its called a corbinis they resemble an old world creature called a rhino but they are covered in wool like fur." She finished those of course were not the only things here nut they were the ones she saw the most of. “What was it like on the old planet?" She asked without thinking though she was curious she had never been there. Lunesta could feel the temperature drop rapidly it was going to be a very cold night.

(I like Nessa its new lol nice nickname Bandit)
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:16 am

Bandit gave his attention for Lunesta for the time being, away from the sources outside, yet his receptors were perked and ready to detect anything. As he awaited for an answer, what Lunesta started to speak pretty much ringed a bell in his ears. Large creatures...much more tougher and fierce. He inhaled deeply with a steady, low exhale as he remained calm, knowingly he would do what is best to assure safety for them, despite how these creatures may appear to him, they were nocturnal and the other ones during the earliest time as well were something different. "That is quite a friehgt I bet, I'm not something to be spooked by easily, but the way you are putting the words together makes me believe that we are at risk, but then again, together we'll do our best"

Pondering about them he did, with a light hum and flicking his banner a bit of how to ever approach something so large and deadly, then again he fought large and deadly creatures back home. As ironic as he was thinking about home, Nessa soon quarried him. "Oh, home? Well it's quite different than here I'd say.." the male spoken lightly, trying to remember as much as he could, but it was just a large mass of land. "Earth is...just a vast landscape, divided by an ocean; a body of water. I think that's how packs and clans divided their territories, by the water. The lands were bright during the day and only pitch black at night as this large ball of fire in the sky orbited". bandit perked his ears and peered over towards the domain for a moment before focusing upon Lunesta again. "Though, the animals there were different, many variations, colors, sizes...and the sunrises and sunsets were always eye catching. many swirls and tones of hues pierced the sky and always drew my attention". Grinning, the smile was placed upon the males lips slowly, thinking about home again and how he wished he could be there. 

"My brothers and sisters are there, I do wonder if they are still alive.." his voice trailed off as he pondered more about his lifetime within the other world, before he stepped through the portal to an uncharted territory. Sighing he looked away, knowing possibly they aren't any longer roaming the earth and continuing their generation. Bandit lifted his tassel and repositioned himself to have a more comfortable way of laying down, despite how cold the area has started to seem. The hairs on his back arose before he shook his head gingerly to relieve the chills he felt from the tip of his paws.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Lunesta turned her head her eyes focused outside the den her ears were perked in Bandit's direstion as she listened to each word he spoke. He told of the land called earth it seemed lovely but of it were that good we wouldn't have come to vale."My brothers and sisters are there, I do wonder if they are still alive.." he trailed off Nessa knew his tone well it was uncertainty she had used it many times herself. “ I'm sorry...." she trailed off her eyes widened hearing the screech of a dovin it was coming from summer meadow “Oh no Danny!" She whispered before jumping up “Um I heard something you two stay here and try not to get killed!" She says in a rush she didn't want to frighten them but she needed to help them. Nessa bolts out of the den in the direction of summer meadow.

- to summer meadow -
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 am

He didn't say much after the remembrance of his siblings, the wonder and pain he felt by leaving them behind. Hearing Lunesta speak upon the subject Bandit only shrugged, "it was for the best, we all had our separate ways to go", he said, only a soft pitch of his voice was sound. However, as he placed his head down amongst his fore paws and blinking his twin pools a few measures, there was a faint sound in the distance and yet that was alarming to Nessa that she needed to investigate it.

"Um I heard something you two stay here and try not to get killed!" were her exact words in-line that made Bandit be more weary than he may have felt, even as Nessa bounded off, his eyes followed until he could no longer see her features. Cuffing his receptors back, he remained cautious, despite the fatigue that was overcoming him, there was only him and Felune. Without Lunesta here with them to assure safety, she was off to evaluate the source of the sounds, the only problem was, were they soon to be detected? How far is the location their new adaptive leader took off to? Was she sure that she would defend herself if alone? What the only thing to do now was to wait for her arrival and even with his eyes wide open to keep a good eye on their surroundings, who knows what may be lurking out there..

Though he sensed that something was bound to happen, those Dovins that she spoke of to him were a large range of death in the air for him. To his understanding, they were powerful and not even a lone wolf could bare to defend them-self from their grasp. He sighed and arose slowly, eyeing the outskirts of the domain for the moment before making the decision to follow after their leader. Bandit turned slowly and crouched to nudge Felune to awaken the female, he wouldn't be that much of a scum to leave without verifying of him departing. "Lunesta left, Felune. I believe we should follow to assure that she wouldn't get hurt", the male spoke as his broad muzzle was nudging her shoulder gingerly. 'She was sound asleep...I feel terrible to awaken her, but I wouldn't want her to suffer if I just left' Bandit thought before stepping back to allow the female to have room and be aware of his presence that was towering over her a bit, even though his shadow may have cascaded along the floor, he would wait until she was awake before he dared to step out.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:35 pm

FELUNE
A shadow crept over her orbs, causing the female to flinch in her dreamless sleep. She awoke before Bandit even touched her, and watched groggily as he nudged her shoulder. She was too tired to flinch away from his touch and as she tried to refocus her eyes, he spoke.

"Lunesta left, Felune. I believe we should follow to assure that she wouldn't get hurt."

Felune blinked once and was on her feet after a great heave of her weight. He eyes darted around, as she was temporarily confused. The past few hours cam in waves.
Portal, Bandit, Lunesta, Sif, Den...
Her gaze was cool and focused now, back to her normal self. Felune trained her eyes on Bandits like a silent thank-you. Lunesta was their leader now, and Felune was aware of both their duties to protect her, no matter how reckless her actions may seem. She was the only Sif member who knew the land, after all.

"Which way did she leave?"
Felune asked the male, and prepared her nostrils to hunt down their leader.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Seeing the female heave herself up once, he allowed her to have a few moments to focus in time. He would tilt his head slightly to make sure that she was comfortable to be on her paws and mobile, short while of a nap he nodded. "Pardon for awakening you, miss" Turning his front paws whilst his eyes still on hers, he spoke abruptly, "Nessa told me she heard something and bounded off in that direction..." Bandit turned his head, his visage now pointing out and straight into the foliage. "Her scent is still lingering, hopefully we can track her down before we become lost". He started to emerge from the crevice slowly, peering left, right and left again with pivoting receptors and flaring nostilrs to detect any movement. However the only source he heard was of a faint roar in the distance. "What the hell was that?" he whispered to himself as he fully made his way out and halted, awaiting for the female to follow him. 

Bandit was now aware of how far Lunesta has traveled, compare to the camp area Felune and him were located. Glancing over his shoulder he signalled the she-wolf with his eyes on hers in the depth of the cave and a few flicks of his tassel to emerge as well, finding that so far, their area was clear of any dangerous encounters. "Stay close. Don't go too far ahead or lack too far behind, stray close. We have no knowledge or the history of these large and vicious creatures Lunesta told me about. Despite that even you and I probably can't handle it alone, unless we attack juveniles...again they are large and have a thick skin". His burly tone was strong but in a calm manner, as his head was level with his haunches, he was prepared to what they may encounter themselves.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm

FELUNE
"What the hell was that?"
Felune's ears perked at the sound, a very different noise in contrast to bandit's very polite voice. Fell wrinkled her nose as she followed him outside to the den; she already disliked the situation. There was an odd smell and odd noises, and now herself and a stranger were about to go face some odd creatures. Everything was so odd.

She listened to his instructions carefully, an obedient and understanding aura coming over here. "As you say," she spoke, both nervous to face these creatures but excited to run. If anything, Felune was quick and nimble, able to protect herself just barely but very easily could she escape.

Now was the time to act, and Felune began to lope in the direction the male had previously pointed out. "Let's do this," she said whilst glancing over her shoulder but not stopping. At first it was a simple lope but her pace steadily crept into a steady run. She made sure Bandit could keep pace, but kept it on the faster side as she lunged into the unknown lands, anxious to meet it's creatures.

-TO SUMMER MEADOW-
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Hearing the silent paw steps behind him, the male generally kept his posture keen and alert. He was aware of this situation, as it appeared to be a new challenge; a task at paw for him to experiment, however, he wasn't alone. Bandit nodded at Felune's words and lifted his muzzle diagonally to take a big whiff of the air, a repulsive scent reached his nostrils and he flared. "Let's go" he remarked and soon bounded off towards the location where his senses would guide him.

/S U M M E R   M E A D O W S/
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Nessa limped towards the den somewhere along the way the sky opened and rain began to fall from the clouds. The rain burned on her wounds each drop felt as if fire was being forced into her veins. Two of the gashes had started bleeding again, fresh blood flowed down her obsidian pelt. Her deep blue eyes held pain as she fought to get inside the den. The walk took more energy from the already weak wolf than she had expected. Nessa inspected her side the lower two of the four gashes had mostly stopped bleeding while the other two higher on her side wouldn't stop. “Well this is not how I intended for today to go" she muttered. Nessa looked at the two deep, jagged crimson gashes that were dripping with blood she knew she had to clean them bit she couldn't deal with anymore pain. Practicly dragging herself to her chamber Nessa lay down in a corner as drained as she was her head was up and ears perked waiting for the others to return to her.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Bandit slowly trekked across the ground, the sound of rain trickled from the foliage lightly and yet he cuffed his receptors back and hurried back towards the den. The onrush of the odorless fluid seeped into his thick overgrowth of hide as he shortly reached the crevice of his new home, unknowingly stepping in the specks of blood left behind from his leader. "Lunesta?" he spoke of a light tone, seeing the weak female slumped in the back of the chamber. Bandit perked his lobes forward and shook out his coat a bit - however, that didn't necessarily remove the heavy liquid inside, most likely just moved it about and he moved closer to his leader until satisfied distance.

"Forgive me for not remaining at the den, from afar it sounded chaotic. The way you left in haste, left me wondering" he spoke softly towards her, only to predict if she wanted to be bothered or not, he felt the need to assure she was going to be alright for the night. Even if it meant leaving her be, he would honor her answer. Though as his eyes fell heavy with concern, the sanguine hue remained on her hide and he was tempted to walk over and clean the wound, unsure of how her reaction may overcome he held himself back.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Nessa's ears perked hearing the faint sound of paw steps near the den a small smile played on her lips as a bronze male strode into the den."Lunesta?" He said softly his amber eyes landing on her. "Forgive me for not remaining at the den, from afar it sounded chaotic. The way you left in haste, left me wondering" he said on the same soft tone. Bandit's deep amber gaze fell on her wound only then did she speak “Im glad you disobeyed me, and there is no need to apologize here you did your duties well nemik." She returned the soft tone “Dont worry about Felune I think I saw her head to the forest she'll be safe there." Nessa moved her paw inviting him into the chamber if he wished to come, she couldn't tell if he was injured.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Bandit nodded towards her words upon his forgiveness. Noting that he did the right thing and yet as weak as she seemed, she held a positive motion. As he listened, the name mentioned didn't make him fuss over her presence not there with him. "I'm sure she probably is, she can handle herself and find her way back hopefully ", he wasn't sure how to put his words together but he remained in silence.

The gesture she offered him was appreciative and slowly he walked over at ease, shielding away the mark on his left side of his jaw before slumping down near her for comfort. Blinking slowly he flicked his ears and promptly sat more comfortably whilst moving his head to the side and evaluating the she-wolf's wounds. Seeing how the dark snaguine seeped from the exposed injury and the rain didn't seem to help the pain. he even knew how it felt to have trickling liquid across open wounds. Though with that thought in mind, Bandit lifted his snout and lolled out his pinkish tongue and gently stroked it along her flesh. Cautious and soft as he was, he didn't want to cause more searing pain to trigger her nerves any longer, but hopefully this made her senses tingle less and relax.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next